Bible Study Classes
God tells us in His Word, "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." II Timothy 2:15.
At Providence we offer Bible study for all ages. One of the ways that we do this is through our Bible Study Classes. These classes are a great opportunity to learn the Bible, God's Word to you, in an environment with people the same age that face the same struggles and challenges that you do each day.
Bible Study Classes begin at 9:45 am on Sunday mornings.
We offer 14 different classes for the following ages:
- Nursery/Preschool - Birth to 3 years old
- Preschool 2 - 4 years old to K
- Children 1 - 1st - 4th Grades
- Children 2 - 5th Grade
- Youth 1 - 6th, 7th and 8th Grades
- Youth 2 - 9th - 12th Grades
- College and Career - 18 Years and up Singles
- Adults 1 and 2 - 22 years and up Couples and Parents
- 2 Classes for women - 50 years and up
- 2 Classes for men - 50 years and up
It is our prayer, that if you make your plans to visit Providence Baptist Church, you would join us at 9:45 am for a time of study in God's Word.